Liza Noland is an independent consultant, known for innovative marketing initiatives like Kingman Circle-- a marketing consortium that branded the Kingman community across advertising platforms around the world-- and brand identity development for rural municipalities and some of the most established companies in Arizona.
With a focus on marketing in rural communities, and touting accolades like national recognition from Boys and Girls Club of America for the Comprehensive Marketing Strategy and Arizona Association for Economic Development Golden Prospector Award, Liza acts as a bridge-builder, bringing different community pillars together to achieve significant and measurable results.
Projects & accolades
- Golden Prospector Award; Arizona Association for Economic Development: Vote Kingman; Sept 2017
- Golden Prospector Award; Arizona Association for Economic Development: Kingman Circle; Sept 2016
- MAC Award; Boys & Girls Club of America: Comprehensive Marketing Campaign; April 2016
- MAC Award; Boys & Girls Club of America: Digital Advertising Campaign; April 2016
- City of Globe; Branding 2018
- Ajo, Arizona; Branding & Web 2018
- Kingman Circle; International Tourism Digital Campaign 2016-2018
- Local First Arizona Foundation; Arizona Rural Community Profiles 2018